Enrollment for Admitted Students
Thank you for your interest in Sussex Montessori School! We are excited to welcome our admitted students!
If you have received an invitation to enroll for the 2020-2021 school year please download and print the Certificate of Intent to Enroll found below. Please note, the Certificate of Intent to Enroll is a binding agreement that secures your child’s enrollment for the first year at Sussex Montessori School.
Ways to submit:
- Postmarked and mailed to Sussex Montessori School (address can be found on the form)
- Scanned and emailed to email@example.com
- Returned in person (unavailable during the current pandemic closure)
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, and in compliance with Governor Carney’s updated state of emergency, our Spring Welcome Sessions have been cancelled until further notice. Please proceed to Step 3 for additional instructions.
Complete and submit all registration forms and documentation by June 30, 2020. These forms are listed below and available for download from our site. Forms may be emailed to you by request. They can take some time to complete so we wanted to give you a chance to get started. If you have any questions about the forms or the information requested please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed packets can be sent by email or via secure mail to: Sussex Montessori School, P.O. Box 1686, Seaford, DE 19973.
Sussex Montessori Enrollment Packet: Required Forms at Registration – Available for Download
- Emergency Contact Form Emergency Contact Information (1)
- Student Dismissal/Release List Student Dismissal Form (1)
- Transportation Contract (due April 30th) Transportation-Contract UPDATE
- Parent/Guardian Agreement of Waiver of Liability, Indemnification, and Medical Release Waiver of Liability and Medical Release (1)
- Delaware DOE Home Language Survey ESSA_Home_Language_Survey-E and S
- Delaware DOE Agricultural Work Survey 1Ag_Survey_Eng-Span_August_2018
- Delaware Student Health Form DE Student Health Form Grades PK-6
- Military-Connected Youth Student Information Update Form 2020_2021 Military Connected Youth Data Collection Guidance-doc
- Weather Contingency Form Weather Contingency Form 2020-2021
- Photo/Film/Interview Consent Form photo consent form 2020 (1)
- Virtual Learning Consent Form Virtual Learning Consent form 2020
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application Form Free and Reduced Lunch_2020
- Permission for School Nurse to Administer Prescribed Medication SMS Medication – Parental Permission to Administer in School
Additional Forms & Resources: (complete only if interested/applicable)
- Free and Reduced Lunch Frequently Asked Questions FAQ_Free and Reduced lunch
- How to apply for Free and Reduced Meals
- Income Scale for Free and Reduced Lunch SMS_DOE Income Scale for Free Reduced Meals 2020-2021
- Carpool Interest Form Carpool Interest Form
- McKinney-Vento Student Residency Questionnaire McKinney-Vento Student Residency Questionnaire
- Residence Verification Form if requested by school Residence Verification Form_English
Required Documentation to be provided by Parent: (Please submit copies of these documents with your registration forms)
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (One of the following: signed lease agreement, utility, cable/satellite TV bills within last 60 days.) Service and mailing address must match on the documents.
- Photo ID of Parent/Guardian
- Guardianship, Custody or Caregiver papers (only if applicable)
- Proof of Immunizations and Physical (physical must have been within the last 2 years)
- Copy of IEP (if applicable)
- Copy of 504 Plan (if applicable)
Do you have additional questions about applications and enrollment?
Click HERE for frequently asked questions about this process.