Enrollment for Admitted Students
Thank you for choosing Sussex Montessori School! We are excited to welcome our admitted students!
If you have received an invitation to enroll for the 2021-2022 school year, please download and print the Certificate of Intent to Enroll found below. You will need to submit this form by March 19th in order to secure your child’s seat at the school. Please note, the Certificate of Intent to Enroll is a binding agreement that secures your child’s enrollment for the first year at Sussex Montessori School.
Ways to submit:
- Postmarked and mailed to Sussex Montessori School at: 24960 Dairy Lane, Seaford, DE 19973
- Scanned and emailed to email@example.com
- Returned in person
Already a Sussex Montessori Student? Please complete the Recommitment Form by March 31st. SMS Re-Enrollment Form (2021-2022)
Upon receipt of the Certificate of Intent to Enroll form, Sussex Montessori School will send you a checklist of the required forms we will need, as well as information about the Spring Welcome Sessions beginning in April. Please expect communications, including registration and sign up details, in late March/early April.
Complete and submit the registration forms / enrollment packet no later than May 30, 2021. These forms will be available for online download; printed packets will be available at our office and during the Spring Welcome Sessions. For questions about the required registration forms / enrollment packet, please call the office at 302-404-5367 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed packets can be sent by email or via secure mail to: Sussex Montessori School, 24960 Dairy Lane, Seaford, DE 19973.
Sussex Montessori Enrollment Packet: Required Forms at Registration –
- Emergency Contact Form
- Student Dismissal/Release List
- Transportation Contract
- Parent/Guardian Agreement of Waiver of Liability, Indemnification, and Medical Release
- Delaware DOE Home Language Survey
- Delaware DOE Agricultural Work Survey
- Delaware Student Health Form
- Military-Connected Youth Student Information Update Form
- Weather Contingency Form
- Photo/Film/Interview Consent Form
- Virtual Learning Consent Form
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application Form
- Permission for School Nurse to Administer Prescribed Medication
- Free and Reduced Lunch Frequently Asked Questions
- How to apply for Free and Reduced Meals
- Income Scale for Free and Reduced Lunch
Additional Forms & Resources: (complete only if interested/applicable)
- Carpool Interest Form
- McKinney-Vento Student Residency Questionnaire
- Residence Verification Form if requested by school
Required Documentation to be provided by Parent: (Please submit copies of these documents with your registration forms)
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (One of the following: signed lease agreement, utility, cable/satellite TV bills within last 60 days.) Service and mailing address must match on the documents.
- Photo ID of Parent/Guardian
- Guardianship, Custody or Caregiver papers (only if applicable)
- Proof of Immunizations and Physical (physical must have been within the last 2 years)
- Copy of IEP (if applicable)
- Copy of 504 Plan (if applicable)
Do you have additional questions about applications and enrollment?
Click HERE for frequently asked questions about this process.