Enrollment for Admitted Students
Thank you for your interest in Sussex Montessori School! We are excited to welcome our admitted students!
If you have received an invitation to enroll for the 2020-2021 school year please download and print the Certificate of Intent to Enroll found below. This form must be returned to the school by no later than March 20, 2020.
Ways to submit by March 20, 2020:
- Postmarked and mailed to Sussex Montessori School (address can be found on the form)
- Scanned and emailed to email@example.com
- Returned in person at any one of the following Coffee and Conversation Events held at Every Fiber Coffee Co (306 High Street, Seaford DE):
Monday, February 17, 2020 10:00am – 11:00am
Monday, February 24, 2020 5:00pm – 6:00pm *New location: Seaford Starbucks, 23481 Sussex Hwy, Seaford, DE*
Monday, March 16, 2020 10:00am – 11:00am
Schedule a visit to one of our Sussex Montessori Welcome Sessions being held in April and May. Click on the Sign Up Genius icon below to select the date and time you would like to attend. Please select only one date/time. These events are designed to give us a chance to meet one on one with each family and provide any necessary assistance with the registration process. See STEP THREE for a list (and downloads) of the items you will want to bring with you to your designated time. If your family is unable to attend any of the scheduled days and times, please call the school to discuss other options.
Complete and submit all registration forms. These forms are listed below and available for download from our site. We will also have paper copies of the forms available at the registration events in April/May. They can take some time to complete so we wanted to give you a chance to get started ahead of your scheduled time. Again, if you have any questions about the forms or the information requested please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Sussex Montessori Enrollment Packet: Required Forms at Registration – Available for Download
- Emergency Contact Form Emergency Contact Information (1)
- Student Dismissal/Release List Student Dismissal Form (1)
- Transportation Contract Transportation Contract
- Parent/Guardian Agreement of Waiver of Liability, Indemnification, and Medical Release Waiver of Liability and Medical Release (1)
- Delaware DOE Home Language Survey ESSA_Home_Language_Survey-E and S
- Delaware DOE Agricultural Work Survey 1Ag_Survey_Eng-Span_August_2018
- Delaware Student Health Form DE Student Health Form Grades PK-6
- Military-Connected Youth Student Information Update Form 2020_2021 Military Connected Youth Data Collection Guidance-doc
- Weather Contingency Form Weather Contingency Form 2020-2021
- Residence Verification Form_English
- Photo/Film/Interview Consent Form photo consent form 2020 (1)
Additional Forms & Resources: (complete only if interested)
- Free and Reduced Lunch Frequently Asked Questions FAQ_Free and Reduced lunch
- How to apply for Free and Reduced
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application Form Free and Reduced Lunch_2020
- Volunteer Form Volunteer Form _ Need TB (1)
- Carpool Interest Form Carpool Interest Form
Documentation to be provided by Parent: (Please bring copies of these documents to your scheduled registration day – See STEP TWO)
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (One of the following: signed lease agreement, utility, cable/satellite TV bills within last 60 days.) Service and mailing address must match on the documents.
- Photo ID of Parent/Guardian
- Guardianship, Custody or Caregiver papers (only if applicable)
- Proof of Immunizations and Physical (physical must have been within the last 2 years)
- Copy of IEP (if applicable)
- Copy of 504 Plan (if applicable)
Do you have additional questions about applications and enrollment?
Click HERE for frequently asked questions about this process.